Saturday, June 30, 2012


The Actual Astronomy of 2012 - Absolutely Amazing!


About this video: I made this video in the summer of 2008 to explain the galactic alignment of John Major Jenkins. Yet this alignment peaked in 1998 and this caused me to search for the real reason the ancient Maya picked the precise day of the winter solstice of 2012. At the very end of this video, I gave my initial idea about what I call "the triple rebirth of the sun" and I offer that as the real reason the Maya picked this special day. After I made this video, I learned more about the triple rebirth of the sun and also about the special configuration of the sacred tree. The combination of both of these things is the key the understanding the actual astronomy of 2012 and why the ancient Maya used it as the foundation of their timeless metaphor of transformation and rebirth. * I have another YouTube video that covers my ideas in a much better way. * Please see the link below. Thanks, Thomas Razzeto *.

Information about more of my work:

The fastest and easiest way to learn what I think is the core message of 2012 is with my essay, 2012 and the Psychedelic Shamans - Why Their Experiences Are the Key to Understanding the Message of 2012. Here is that essay:

2012 and the Psychedelic Shamans by Thomas Razzeto:
http://www.infinitelymystical.com/essays/2012-psychedelic-shamans.html

The fastest and easiest way to understand the actual astronomy of 2012 is with my essay, Why the Maya Picked 2012 or my YouTube video of the same title. As I mentioned before, this is not the galactic alignment of John Major Jenkins, although I really like John; he is a great guy. But the galactic alignment already peaked in 1998 and the following links will show you the astronomy that will occur on the precise day of the winter solstice of 2012 and explain why it was used by the ancient Maya as the foundation for their timeless metaphor of transformation and rebirth. Here are the links to both the essay and the YouTube video:

No comments:

Post a Comment